Thorpe Park is a UK theme park based in Chertsey, Surrey. It is one of my favourite UK theme parks and has really great rides. For Halloween, they set up mazes all of which have a different theme and feature live actors throughout. I have been a couple of times before and experienced the mazes and decided to go again this year. If you are going this year here are the mazes they have and I have also included some tips for you.
Fright Nights 2017 Mazes
- The Living Nightmare
- Platform 15
- Saw: Alive
- The Big Top
There are videos and brief explanations on the themes of these mazes if you wish to know more about them. My favourites were The Living Nightmare & Platform 15.
Maze Fast Passes
If you have visited Thorpe Park before you are probably familiar with how the queue times can vary depending on how busy it is. Fright Nights are usually very busy. If you join the standard queue lines you will unlikely be able to go in all the mazes. Thorpe Park offers various different packages of fast passes for the mazes. If you want to buy individual mazes some of them were £8 each and a couple of them £10 each. For £44 you get fast track entry to all mazes apart from containment. The next package is £125 in which you get unlimited fast track entry for all rides and mazes all day.
Yes, these packages are on the pricier side considering you still need to buy entry but it is definitely worth it if the queues are really long. Due to the ultimate fast track pass being sold out, we went with the maze fast track. In this package, you choose what time you wish to start going into the mazes are you are given time slots for each maze thereafter. It is definitely worth buying in order to go in all the mazes, you never know which you will enjoy most.
Fright Nights TIPS:
- Buy fast track early on in the day.
- Prepare for it to be busy.
- Bring warm clothes or extra clothes.
- Bear in mind people will stand on your feet, your shoes WILL get dirty.
- If you enjoy Thorpe Park/Alton Towers have a look into getting an annual pass, you will save money.
- Not buying a fast track?
- Check maze times as soon as they open – some queues were quite short.
- If you can, don’t visit during half term.
- Research online to try and work out which mazes you will like best.
Have you been to Thorpe Park Fright Nights? Or have you been to a different live action maze?
- Easy Halloween Facial Wound SFX Makeup
- Youtube Made Me Buy It: The Negative Impact Of Influencers
- Current Obsession: Green Tea
- My Favourite PS4 Games
- My Favourite Horror Films & My Plans For Halloween
- Lush Halloween Collection Picks
- Trust The Timing Of Your Life
- Change Your Life | Law Of Attraction
- Why You Need Goals
- Unemployment Survival Guide