- Wild – These toddlers are full of energy, love to explore and get sad if they haven’t been outside in a while.
- Clingy – These toddlers are shy and will tend to avoid sims outside of the household. They are needy and recover from bad moods faster when comforted.
- Charmer – These toddlers love to socialise, even if the sim is a stranger. They can share the love with other sims.
- Inquisitive – These toddlers are curious and love to learn. Their mood will decrease if they haven’t learn anything in a while.
- Fussy – These toddlers are troublemakers, they will cry and throw tantrums. They love being noticed and will reduce negative moodlets.
- Angelic – These toddlers are easygoing and they will easily talk to strangers. The opposite to a fussy toddler – they will never throw a tantrum.
- Silly – These toddlers love to tell jokes and be playful. They are goofy and curious.
- Independent – These toddlers love their freedom and require less attention than others. They do not like to take orders from caregivers.
Create-A-Sim & Build/Buy: