There’s nothing worse than being on a long haul flight and realising that you have forgotten something that you needed or something that would have made your journey more comfortable. Here is a handy checklist that you can use for your next trip. The key is planning in advance what you want to take and don’t pack at the last minute.
Basic Must Haves:
Phone | Wallet & Travel Money | Passport | Travel Documents | Notepad | Kindle | Camera | Chargers | Pen | Sweets | Mints | Paracetamol | Travel Toothbrush | Face Powder & Brush | Fluffy Socks | Medication
I always pack my own bag of liquids in a clear zip bag – so much easier than doing it at the airport. Each container must be no more than 100ml. Check your
Lip Balm | Hand Sanitizer | Hand Moisturiser | Deodorant/Body Spray/Perfume | Foundation | Concealer | Toothpaste
Think about your plans and decide what to put away in your main case – if you don’t travel with makeup on, pack it away. If you wear lenses don’t forget your lens case & glasses, I wouldn’t keep them in on a long haul flight. Bear in mind that you will need to carry around your hand luggage so don’t over-pack it if it’s not necessary.
What are your long haul flight essentials?
- Visiting The Roman Baths, No. 1 Royal Crescent & Firehouse Rotisserie
- A Day At Brooklands Museum
- First Flying Lesson With TG Aviation
- Durdle Door & Lulworth Cove | Dorset
- Venice 2018 Travel Diary
- Disneyland Paris 2017 – Day 1 –Day 2 – Day 3
- Leeds Castle Christmas Market
- Center Parcs Longleat Forest
- Venice City Break | Three Day Itinerary
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach & Alton Towers
- Center Parcs Elveden Forest
- New York 2017: