I was nominated by Lou at https://lifeoflou590.wordpress.com for the Versatile blogger award. Check out Lou’s blog and follow her! I have already done a few of these awards and was pleased to see the format of this one is slightly different to the rest. Links to my other awards are at the bottom of this post. This time, instead of answering questions I have to tell you 7 facts about myself. Hopefully, you will learn something new about me. Check out all the blogs I have nominated as they are all great!
The rules are:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Nominate/recognise 15 other bloggers for this award.
You can find more information about this award here.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a Quarter Jamaican.
- In 2014 I graduated University; 2.1 (BSc) Hons Business Management [Retail].
- In most of my pictures, my hair is straight but it is actually really thick & curly.
- I love cars & driving.
- I’m happiest when travelling.
- I have always been self-motivated and highly driven, I truly believe you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
- In 2017, I set up my first business.
Check out all of these blogs as they are all really good!
Be sure to let me know when you post your answers, I would love to read them!
My other blog awards: