Living in the UK whenever I go abroad I check for Sephora stores – why does the UK not have any?! I believe I visited the 119 Fifth Avenue store – It wasn’t very busy when I went, perfect for browsing.
There are quite a few things I would like to do if I went back again. I am currently planning another visit, of which I will let you know, I will most definitely do another post and also ones for helping others plan their trip.
On the agenda so far for the next trip:
- Explore more of Central Park
- Walk the High Line
- Visit the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Walk around Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Walk across Brooklyn Bridge
- One World Observatory – sunset/night
- Spend more time taking everything in
- Take more pictures!
Just for a few days to NY, wow – but lovely pictures! 🙂
lisa | travelblog joy della vita
Yes it was a jam packed couple of days, but absolutely loved it. Thank you!