If you follow me on social media you will know I have been away in London and then I went to Disneyland Paris. I have dedicated some extra posts (Tues-Fri) this week to show you what I got up to. This is a little bonus post as I was tagged by Sophia to do this Would You Rather? Christmas Tag. I really enjoyed reading her answers (take a look here)
Here are the rules of the tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post (this.)
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 ( or more!) of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
Sophia’s questions to me:
- Would you rather… only eat brussel sprouts for your Christmas dinner or have nothing?
- I don’t hate brussel sprouts and do eat them with Christmas dinner, but not a whole plateful! I would rather have nothing because I would just snack all day!
- Would you rather… go to the North pole and see Santa’s elves wrapping presents or go on Santa’s sleigh?
- Go on Santa’s sleigh! I am assuming that would mean I get to go around the world?!
- Would you rather… have your house absolutely covered!!! in Christmas lights or none at all?
- Oh no, I don’t like this one. I hate when people go over the top, I am going to say none, not everyone puts lights on their house anyway.
- Would you rather…be hungover on Christmas day or miss half of Christmas because you are sleeping.
- I would rather be hungover, I wouldn’t want to miss everyone opening their presents and spending time with my family.
- Would you rather.. Have a whole box of Celebrations to yourself or Quality Streets?
- Celebrations! The toffees in Quality Street are too much hard work.
Would you rather…
- Have Christmas dinner at home or go to a restaurant?
- Spend Christmas alone or with the Grinch?
- Be at home for Christmas or go on holiday?
- Open presents with your family on Christmas morning or evening?
- Sweet or Savoury Christmas snacks?
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. Leave a comment letting me know what your favourite part of Christmas is. If you fancy doing this tag but I haven’t tagged you, feel free to answer my questions and then pass on your own.
- Check out ALL my » Blogger Resources «
- December Goals
- Tarte | Tartelette in Bloom Review
- Tarte | Tartelette Toasted Review
- Tartelette Vault + International Shipping Review
- Dream High End Makeup Bag
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush & Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint
- GlamGlow Masks