Seriously though where did October go? I can’t believe I am sat here writing my new goals for this month. I achieved almost all of my blog goals for last month, I am really happy with the end statistics. As much as I have enjoyed blogging every day and coming up with new content, my business has taken a bit of a backseat. So I am excited to be putting my full focus into that this month. I am hoping I will be able to share an opening date with you soon!
October Goals Recap:
- Complete Blogtober ✔
- Join a Twitter Chat – Twice a week ✘
- Double August views & exceed July views ✔ August Double – 9 views from exceeding July!
- Exceed best overall day views ✔
- Reach 750 Twitter followers ✔
My blogs goals this month differ slightly to last. Where I was doing Blogtober last month my traffic peaked. This month I expect it to drop again a little. But am going to try and drive more traffic to the fewer posts I do rather than through posting every day. I am carrying some of these goals over from last month and I didn’t complete them.
- Drink at least 2L of water each day
- Read more books – One each week
- Exercise four times a week
- Create new post schedule
- Interact more on Twitter and join chats
- Comment on at least 2 blogs each day
- Focus on quality content over quantity
It isn’t until you start setting up a business that you realise how many things need to be planned and things to be considered before you can even start trading. Last month I really dug into searching for suppliers, I am being extremely picky and want to ensure that I am selling good quality products that match my store aesthetic. My plan was to launch the store at the end of October but certain parts of the business need working on and I really don’t want to rush it. I want to be proud of every part of my business and be 100% happy with it before I start to share it.
- Complete all styles of the logo – Almost done!
- Get store ready for launch ✔
- Order stock & packaging ✔
- Product photography – Purchase Lightbox
- Add products to store ✔
- Open store or set date – TBC
What are your goals for this month?