YAY! It’s December! There are so many things I love about this month. Mainly it’s all about spending time with friends and family. This year I have some exciting Christmassy plans – there will be blog posts covering these on the 12th – 15th December. Near the end of the month, I will be doing some 2017 recaps, reflections and sharing what I have learnt in my first year of blogging.
November Goals Recap
- Create new post schedule ✔
- Interact more on Twitter and join chats ✔
- Comment on at least 2 blogs each day ✔
- Focus on quality content over quantity ✔
I almost decided not to do a goals post this month, then remembered how important it is to set things to do. If you hold yourself accountable you will subconsciously take action in order to meet the goals that have been set.
- Drink at least 2L of water each day
- Read at least 2x self-help books
- Daily step count – at least 5000
- Workout routine at least 2x per week
- Create organised landing page for ‘blogger resources’ section
- Support those doing Blogmas
- Join in Twitter Chats (at least 2 per week)
- Launch Etsy Store (more details soon!)
- Continue to grow social media accounts
- Work on handmade / branded products
- January launch?
What are your goals this month?
Do you have any plans for the month or Christmassy traditions?
Let me know if you are doing Blogmas!
- Check out ALL my » Blogger Resources «
- Tarte | Tartelette Toasted Review
- Tartelette Vault + International Shipping Review
- Dream High End Makeup Bag
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush & Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint
- GlamGlow Masks