I am releasing this months blog planner early as I have seen alot of people saying they are doing Blogtober and some are still unsure. If you are still planning your Blogtober posts yet or are still undecided if you are doing it, hopefully this planner will be useful for you.
Blogging everyday is pretty difficult to do when trying to balance work and life in general. If you want to do Blogtober, I definitely think the key to success is planning ahead.
Tips for planning Blogtober posts:
- I definitely recommend writing as many posts ahead of time as possible. That way if you have a day where you aren’t able to post you have a backup and you won’t miss a day.
- If you have a post routine already you could keep that the same and plan the posts for the extra days beforehand.
- Write multiple posts in the same sitting. Also, try and do photography for as many posts at the same time.
- There is nothing to say you have to post everyday. If you want, you could just do an increased amount of posts throughout the month.
- Stuck for posts ideas? Have a search on google and pinterest
- You have to work out what is best for you and what you can realistically fit into your lifestyle.
Blogtober Planner – Free PDF Download – CLICK HERE
Please share your thoughts, if you have any ideas on how these planners can be improved please let me know. I like creating these for myself so will most likely continue to release a blank version for all of you.